Thursday, February 18, 2010

I Bought a Juicer!

I am so excited to have found a steal of a deal on craigslist. I found a Tefal Juice Master Juicer for $10. It's certainly not a high end juicer, but I just wanted something to get me started while saving a few dollars. After making my purchase, I went straight to the store and bought a little bit of fresh produce to add to what I already had at home. No sooner than I had entered my home did I have my fruit cut up and the juicer plugged in. I used 1/2 of a pineapple, a handful of cilantro, a few stalks of celery, 1 lime, and 2 apples. I pushed all of it through the juicer and enjoyed a nice glass of juice.

My girls were so excited and ran to the fridge and grabbed a few apples and pears that I juiced for them. They drank it down fast!

Now the possibilities are endless!
Here's to health!
The fruits and veggies I used.

The juice looked really pretty before I stirred it.

Bon Appetit!

2 comments:

  1. That juicelooks good.I love you blog be careful it's addictive.....In a good way 10 bucks now that's a deal!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Lorraine! I am so happy about my deal. Now I am on the lookout for a dehydrator.

    ReplyDelete